<!– Display Logged-in Username –>
Our terms of service below explain how we will proceed in assisting you:
- You agree and understand that there is a minimum non-refundable charge for using our services. Hence, by using this site and our services, and except for promotional offers with special noted rates, you agree to pay for a minimum of one hour at the ongoing rate, even if the time spent to assist you is less. This minimum charge applies for every new support session. Furthermore, if during a support session you would require more than one hour of support, you may agree to purchase more time such as another hour of service or as discussed with the assisting technician. In that case, the technician may pause to let you complete the payment. For extra time beyond the minimum charge for one hour, different fractions of an hour could also be purchased by multiplying the rate per hour by the applicable fraction of an hour, e.g. if the rate per hour is $40 and the total time is 1 hour and 30 minutes than the payment required is 1.5 x $40 = $60.
- You agree to make the appropriate payment before calling or messaging to start the actual support session. In the event that the payment is incomplete, the technician will ask you to complete it first.
- You agree to pay the fee billed to your credit card and to provide truthful details about your identity where required, including a working email address so that we can reach you regarding your support session, in the event you were unable to do so.
- After creating an account, you agree to keep your login information secret and not to share it with anyone else.
- You understand that our technicians are trained professionals with an expertise in troubleshooting and solving computer issues. In the event, the problem was not entirely resolved at the end of a support session, the technician will have provided you the reason and course of action to take to resolve it, e.g. let’s say if an issue was determined by the technician to be hardware related the technician should be able to explain how he/she reached that conclusion and possibly which hardware part may need replacing/servicing.
- You understand that if an issue was successfully resolved at the end of a support session but then reoccurred at a later time, it may not necessarily imply that the method used by the technician was inefficient. It may suggest as well that there are other deeper issues not immediately visible. In such cases, you understand that a technician may suggest taking more drastic measures to fix all issues at once, such as re-installation, etc, leaving it to you to decide of course whether or not to proceed.
- You understand and agree that we don’t fix hardware related issues such as those due to defective parts, equipment or accessories, e.g. mouse, keyboard, screen, CPU, power supply, cables, drives, memory cards. Although in such cases, the technicians may according to his knowledge and experience estimate which is the defective hardware. However, the actual repair would need to be completed in person by another appropriate third party, such as a computer repair shop.
- You understand and agree that some software issues may need re-installation of the original software and is such case you would need to provide access to the original software with the relevant license keys, where applicable, in order for the technician to proceed with the re-installation. Those may for example be saved on CDs, or files.
- You understand and agree that the technician will need to assess and investigate the issue and possible cause by asking you questions. Hence, your cooperation in providing as accurate answers as possible, even when some questions may not make sense to you, will help in pinpointing the source of the issue and solve it. You agree to cooperate in this manner with the technician.
- You understand that we are available along a certain schedule, listed on this site as our Opening Hours, and that you will do your best to call or message us during our hours of operations in order to get the service you had previously paid for. You can also book an appointment to let us know the specific time you will be calling or messaging.
- When you need training for a specific software, you agree to book an appointment and message us at least 24 hours in advance with details of that software such as name and version or date of release. This will allow us to either match you with the technician with the most expertise with this particular software or alert you in case none is available.